Reach gardeners ready to buy
Advertising in the Marketplace of Garden Making magazine gives you access to avid gardeners looking for new plants, materials, designs and ideas for their home gardens. With Marketplace advertising, you reach gardeners ready to buy. Some of the benefits for your business:
- The Marketplace is located next to content with high interest to ensure good visibility.
- Advertising in Marketplace helps garden retailers, suppliers, growers and other marketers to reach engaged and enthusiastic gardeners.
- Garden Making magazine’s circulation is audited by the Alliance for Audited Media (formerly called ABC).
- We continuously invest to grow our reach of gardeners across Canada.
- Our affordable rates for your advertising make Garden Making a cost-effective way to market your company and services.
- You can benefit from frequency discounts by booking for two or more issues over a two-year period.
Marketplace Display Ads
Rates are for multiple insertions over a 12-month period.
|Ad size||Ad dimensions
||1 time||2 times||4 times|
|Marketplace Square||2.25″ x 2.25″||$220||$200||$175|
|Marketplace Vertical||2.25″ x 3.4″||$315||$290||$265|
|Marketplace Horizontal||3.4″ x 2.25″||$315||$290||$265|
|Marketplace Bottom banner||7″ x 1.12″||$270||$240||$210|
Note dimensions are width by height in inches.
Classified ads in Garden Making are formatted for easy use by our readers:
- Only $2 a word, with a $50 minimum per insertion.
- Bolding of company name or first three words at start of ad is included at no extra cost.
- Bolding of website URL or email address on last line of ad is included at no extra cost.
- Additional words bolded or capitalized are charged $1 extra per word.
- Classified ads must be pre-paid before publication.
Garden Making, PO Box 808, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0
Phone: (905) 468-2999