Gardeners are looking for new products and ideas. The most effective way to reach enthusiastic gardeners is to position your marketing message in the welcoming environment of Garden Making magazine and website. We celebrate the joy of gardening while presenting comprehensive and clearly presented information and ideas.
Your advertising will reach experienced as well as neophyte gardeners who enjoy gardening as a satisfying recreation.
Increasingly, men and women in their 30s and 40s are eager to learn more about gardening to enhance their personal landscape. At the same time, gardening continues to be a popular activity for people age 50 or older who are spending more time and money on their surroundings.
Engage with home gardeners
Direct your marketing message to new and experienced gardeners who are looking for ideas and information about their favourite activity.
Fast facts about Garden Making
- Leading garden writers and expert team
- Perfect-bound magazine on quality paper stock
- Full colour, trim size 8″ x 10.875″
- Member, Alliance for Audited Media
- Member, Magazines Canada
- Audience includes new and experienced gardeners
Awards for Garden Making
- Gold Award, Best Overall Magazine, 2016 Media Awards, GWA Association of Garden Communicators
- Gold Award, Best Overall Magazine, 2014 Media Awards, GWA Association of Garden Communicators
- Canadian Media of the Year 2014, Garden Tourism Awards, Canadian Garden Council
Michael Fox, Publisher email email@example.com
For as little as $50 you can reach avid gardeners with a classified ad. Small display ads in our Marketplace section are as little as $120.
|Ad sizes||Non-bleed||Bleed size|
|Full page||7.3” x 10”||8.25” x 11.125”|
|2/3 page||4.5” x 10”||4.95” x 11.125”|
|1/2 page horizontal||7.33” x 5”||8.25” x 5.42”|
|1/2 page vertical||3.625” x 10”||3.87” x 11.125”|
|1/3 square||4.5” x 4.9”||n/a|
|1/3 vertical||2.25” x 10”||2.7” x 11.125”|
|1/6 vertical||2.25” x 4.9”||n/a|
|1/6 horizontal||4.5” x 2.36″||n/a|